Sunday, August 1, 2010

PolaDroid

One of my new favorite blogs, Hey Lady Grey recently blogged about this very cool program called PolaDroid.  It's a desk polaroid camera for your computer.  I LOVE everything picture related from scrapbooking, to albums, picture collages... you name it.  I'm probably the last person on the planet still printing out my digital pics, and keeping photo albums, but I love it.  There's just so much more emotion, and something so much more meaningful about a picture in your hand than one on a computer screen.

That being said, I do love technology from time to time when it's cool like this!  The camera even takes time to develop and makes the cool old school sounds when it spits out your polaroid, and they come out looking a little aged.  It just throws the pics on to your desktop and then goes away when you close PolaDroid but if you hit "print screen" on your key board you can arrange them and make .jpeg files for you to keep, or print or do whatever with.  I thought it was cute... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment