Friday, October 29, 2010

Resistance Is Futile & Mickey Likes To Boogie

Well, I'm not exactly sure of when the first Twilight movie originally came out.  I put up a good fight for a few years, to not be sucked in to the vampirey goodness... But clearly, resistance was futile as is often the case with vampires.  After spending just over a week in Toronto with my sister and bro-in-law they have sucked me in.  Truth be told, I think it would have happened sooner had they not been newborn sleep deprived...
   



They DVR'd Twilight and New Moon which I watched back to back, and now I'm dying to find out what happens next.  Luckily my 32 year old  sister has all the books so I'm going to read Eclipse while I'm still in Toronto.  


On a cuter note, and likely of more interest to people...  Today was Nalini's Halloween dance-a-thon at her day care and apparently Mickey Mouse likes to boogie!!




And Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment