Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy One Week Nilesh

Today was one week since the birth of the cutest little prince on the planet.  For the occasion, Mommy, Daddy, Nilesh, Juhi Moasi and Arpita Moasi headed out to a "Mommy and Me" movie while Nalini was at day care.  Mommy was in great shape considering she just had surgery a week ago!

After the movie, we made a quick stop at Starbucks and the St. Lawrence Market downtown Toronto.  I fell head over heels for this market!  Basically like a permanent farmer's market with loads of really great quality and variety meats, produce and odds and ends kitchen knick-knacks.  I clearly do not give my sister enough credit, because I was amazed she was doing so well walking around this market for a bit 1 week post c-section.  She truly is a little bit of a rockstar.  Unfortunately, I left my camera home and wasn't able to take any pics of the market.  On the plus side there is this super cute video of the kiddies.



And ofcourse, I couldn't help myself to snap a pick of Daddy at the end of the day, and the tiring business of a new born.  



Happy One Week Birthday Nilesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment